Guggal is a flowering plant, found mainly in North India, which is sought for its gummy resin which in turn is used for its fragrance that is similar to myrrh and is used for its fragrance in making incense sticks and perfumes from the tree named Commiphoramukul. The Guggal flora is also one such product extracted from this plant which comes in incense bamboo sticks form. It is quite fragrant and produces dense smoke which tends to purify the internal as well as external environment completely. The most important characteristic of Guggal is that it is pleasing to all Gods and Goddesses. Its key features are:
• It is wet
• Should be lit in the living area structure
• It comes in the form of bamboo sticks
• It pleases all deities
• The size of each stick is 8 inches
• It is packed in packets weighing 200 grams each.
Guggal is known for its purity and sublime nature which tends to attract all Gods and Goddesses. Its fragrance makes the surrounding fresh and lively. It is also known by other names like myrhh, bdellium, guggulu and guggu. It has a warm, earthy, little bitter, slightly sweet and a little pungent odor. The advantages of burning these sticks on a regular basis are as follows:
• Gods would be pleased with you as they love to reside in places where these incense sticks are burnt everyday
• Holds great value in Ayurveda system to recreate lost energy
• Strengthens positivity, possesses purifying, relaxing and healing qualities
• Helps in inducing sleep
• Improves the energy environment of the place
• They remove negative energy from the surrounding
• Positive vibrations are instilled in the environment on burning these on a daily basis.
• Its elemental nature is water and is good for removing Vastu defects of the north direction
• It is associated with the zodiac signs of Cancer, Scorpio, Aquarius, Virgo and Taurus.
So what are waiting for? Start using these Guggal bamboo incense sticks from today and see how life becomes more happy, meaningful and smooth for you and your family.